- Application Deadline: 01/01/21
- Company: United Way Montcalm-Ionia Counties
- Location: Fenwick, Michigan
THE INTERN EXPERIENCE: Interns at United Way gain valuable learning and working experience at a leading nonprofit organization. Our goal is to make every intern who works with us feel included, valuable, and productive. If you have the drive to advance common good in communities across the world, then United Way has the internship opportunity for you.The internship opportunities are open to current students or recent graduates of a college program. The intern is expected to demonstrate a keen interest in nonprofits, as well as interest in a field of study related to the position.
JOB SUMMARY: Creating graphics, logos, collateral, event materials, and a variety of other tasks, our Graphic Design intern has the main focus on developing a unique brand experience and enhance the community understanding of United Way Ionia-Montcalm Counties. We are looking for a motivated, confident, and highly skilled team player.
- This is an unpaid internship.
- Hours and length of internship vary based on internship requirements. Flexible scheduling.
- Must work from United Way Montcalm-Ionia Counties (10260 S. Sheridan Rd. Fenwick, MI 48834)
- Develop creative work
- Work with managers to establish needs, expectations, and deadlines
- Work with all digit platforms
- Participate in the marketing plan for United Way
- Prepare images to meet guideline and social expectations
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, and other digital software
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think creatively
Learn more and apply here: https://msu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1644854?ref=preview-header-click