- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Company: Equitable
- Location: New York City, New York
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Intern will be responsible for assessing the CSR impacts of potential Equitable projects, while also participating in the roll-out of established programs. The CSR Intern will also support Equitable on several other internal sustainability initiatives. The newly formed/re-designed team is responsible for measuring and reporting the company’s environmental and social impact and driving sustainability performance through internal and external initiatives.
The duration of the internship is 10 weeks with the possibility of full time employment offered after graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Assist CSR and Business Development teams in assessing the CSR impacts of potential projects and investments Research most common sustainability criteria used in measuring the environmental and social impact of our established goals & initiatives.
- Determine the proper criteria and questions to ask suppliers, to obtain useful and measurable data on suppliers’ emissions, environmental impact, social impact, procurement practices
- Work with the CSR, Marketing and Communications teams to build consistency and sustainability related to their department specific CSR related initiatives.
- Develop user-friendly process and dashboard for collecting data and sharing our success to the broader organization
- Research potential future CSR projects, vet nonprofit/organizations, and make recommendations for partnerships Serve as a resource for EQH Associates seeking to learn more about volunteering, donations, and other ways to become more involved in CSR efforts. Oversee the volunteering share point page to keep the enterprise updated on CSR activities, increase enthusiasm and create content to recruit employees for upcoming opportunities.
- Rising senior in an accredited Bachelor’s degree program (Class of 2022) preferred
- Students should be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sustainability, Education, Communications or other CSR related degrees
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word, and Power Point; Power BI and ability to build models in Excel is a plus
- Strong proficiency in social media strategy, social media content development, and LinkedIn usage
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Ability to work and communicate remotely
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking will be required
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be able to work up to 40 hours per week over a 10-week timeframe