- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Company: Auto-Owners Insurance
- Location: Lansing, Michigan
A career at Auto-Owners is challenging and rewarding. Our group of caring associates create financial security by helping individuals and businesses make a new start when a loss occurs.
Auto-Owners Insurance, a top-rated insurance carrier, is seeking a motivated individual to join our Corporate Web Services team as a Business Analyst intern for summer 2021. The position requires the person to:
- Elicit and document requirements for Marketing & Sales projects.
- Provide advice, research and support for stakeholders in the Marketing & Sales Division.
- Collaborate with project teams across multiple departments and divisions to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
- Work in conjunction with project managers or, in their absence, fulfill project management responsibilities.
- Research and recommend strategies for the Company’s public, agency and policyholder-facing applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Students should be currently enrolled and entering their junior or senior year in college
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- Organize and interpret data
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Detail oriented
Pay rate of $15/hour
*Please note that the ability to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship is a requirement.