- Application Deadline: 2/1/21
- Company: SUIT MAKE
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
Business Development and Sales Intern
SUIT MAKE is a men’s lifestyle brand helping men to become better versions of themselves through image consultation, personal shopping service, grooming treatments, and tailored wardrobe and lifestyle management. We are looking for a business development and sales intern to build and grow SUIT MAKE’s business channels and revenue in Korea and across seas.
The Intern preferably lives in Seoul, Korea. If you live in Seoul, you’ll be given a transportation stipend for commuting to the office. Can work remotely if living somewhere else.
We are looking for upperclassmen in college. Flexible work schedule offered for students.
We require a 6-month commitment.
Those who successfully complete their internship will be offered a paid full-time position upon completion.
- Pitching our products and services to new customers/businesses
- Finding potential clients and generating sales
- Following up on sales leads
- Learning and applying sales techniques
- Documenting clients
- Checking in on clients to see if they would benefit from additional services
- Overseeing marketing development
- Helping develop strategic partnerships with other businesses
- Checking your email regularly
A strong candidate will be or have:
- A college student (junior or senior) who can accept college credit in lieu of payment
- Able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week
- Able to speak and write fluently in English
- Able to attend meetings in Korean Standard Time as needed
- Their own computer to use
- Ideally a business major
- Some experience in sales
- Able to develop a detailed understanding of our products and services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to multi-task
- A skilled networker
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to work well in teams