• Application Deadline: 10/27/2022
  • Company: Yoga State
  • Location: East Lansing, Michigan
spartan head

Yoga State is looking for someone who would like to work as an intern. If you are considering a career in marketing, sales, or opening your own small business at some point in time this can be a very valuable tool. As a small business this is a great opportunity to gain experience with marketing, client/customer service, sales, and general operations. Yoga State has been in business for over 10 years on the main strip of Michigan State University and has a second location in Okemos. This internship may also be for Kinesiology as well. If you are looking to learn a lot about the physical/mental/and emotional benefits and effects of breath and yoga practice. This can be beneficial for many career paths in health, mental and emotional services, therapists and teachers. If you would like to talk with me or have questions or ideas about if this is the right fit for you please call me at 517-282-3922 or email me at yogastate.el.okemos@gmail.com This is an unpaid internship but has been approved for credit. If you intern with us you will also receive unlimited yoga and spinning classes.

I look forward to working with you. 

Jen Hayes

Yoga State