- Application Deadline: 06/30/2020
- Company: Sloane & Company
- Location: New York City, New York
As part of an aggressive effort to build and grow the firm, Sloane & Company is seeking a high energy, intellectually curious and self-directed entry-level Associate to be based in New York.
Sloane and Company is a strategic communications firm specializing in:
- Corporate and Financial Public Relations
- Investor Relations
- Crisis/Litigation/Transaction Support
- Public Affairs
Since its founding, the firm has earned a reputation for providing counsel to C-level executives of large public companies, as well as mid-sized private businesses and associations. Whether the situation calls for developing and delivering the right messages to the audiences that matter or advising on high-stakes deals or crises, our goal is the same — to drive winning outcomes for our clients.
Ideally, you will have:
- Demonstrated interest in corporate public relations through relevant internship experience and/or coursework
- Dedication to creativity in your client work
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping companies across industries better tell their corporate story to key audiences;
- Monitoring client media coverage through tools including but not limited to Cision, TalkWalker, Zignal, Bloomberg Terminal;
- Being a student of the media – identifying new publications, writers and columns;
- Beginning to foster journalist relationships and engaging with key national and trade press;
- Implementing research programs on behalf of clients and prospects;
- Utilizing all mediums to help a client disseminate key messages, including social media.