- Application Deadline: 05/20/2020
- Company: Wisconsin Center for Education Research
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
For the Spring and Summer of 2020 we’re looking for detail-oriented, independent and organized students to help us review the empirical, practitioner, and policy literatures on topics such as:
- The impacts of recessions on students’ long-term labor market outcomes;
- Effective forms of online or remote internships and other types of work-based learning;
- How the pandemic is changing labor market demand and skills needs;
- How inter-personal and intra-personal skills can best be taught in the online classroom; and
- The impacts of recessions on the mental health of college students and recent graduates.
Interns will work up to 20 hours a week for a 2-month period, and will be paid $15/hour (undergraduate students) or $23/hour (graduate students).
To apply, please send cover letter outlining your applicants interests and if/how the pandemic is affecting your studies to Amy Rivera at email@example.com