- Application Deadline: 06/15/2021
- Company: ESURGI
- Location: Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland
- Educate healthcare professionals about the most recent findings and trends in low back pain treatment, ACL injury, and prescription decision support.
- Identify where these healthcare professionals interact and what questions they may have
- Write scientific content, based on the latest knowledge and scientific advancements
- Research and write grant proposals
- Maintain accurate records in sources for grant proposals
- Post online and social media contents
- Are pre-professional or are pursuing a four-year degree in a Scientific discipline such as kinesiology, Biotechnology or Public Health, Journalism, English, or any related field. Or have taken scientific writing courses.
- Strong research skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Technical writing experience in a relevant field of science is preferred
- We have a strong internship program, where interns work directly with an outward-facing executive
- You will be gaining a great mentorship with one of our executives with a background as a Faculty Medical Instructor and Research Associate in institutions such as UCLA.
- Increase your presence in the healthcare community.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology startup company. Our products include physical medicine, and rehabilitation and physical therapy, and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives have a medical research background in institutions, such as UCLA.
Learn more and apply here: https://msu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2814156?ref=preview-header-click