- Application Deadline: 08/31/2020
- Company: LSI Consulting
- Location: Remote
We are looking for a Brand and Marketing Intern to join our team and help us with shaping our branding strategies. During this internship, you will be exposed to every aspect of our company’s branding and marketing process and technology. At LSI, you can explore your potential outside of the classroom and take the lead on high-impact projects. You’ll find autonomy, mentorship, and development opportunities in an open and collaborative environment.
- Work on a data-driven brand and marketing strategy.
- Design and execute marketing and promotional campaigns (includes e-newsletter, webinars, press releases, posters etc.)
- Maintaining and creating content for website and social media platforms.
- Assist with marketing collateral research and author marketing content (e.g., white papers, articles, brochures)
- Create and edit videos for web content and promotional purposes.
- Experience with design and visual content development ( posters, flyers, email templates ) is a major plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid background in social media marketing and familiarity with the latest internet marketing techniques and trends.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree and in good academic standing.
- Can act as a proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic, but also acts as a team player.
- Experience with digital design and prototyping skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a major plus.
- Previous experience with video-editing software is a major plus.
- Ideally located on the East Coast
Learn more and apply here: https://msu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3809098?ref=preview-header-click