- Application Deadline: 08/28/2020
- Company: Lucas Howard Group
- Location: Cascade, Michigan
The Lucas Howard Group is looking for an intern that wishes to develop a well-rounded skill set in a growing office setting. The skills that the candidate will learn include the efforts that surround good marketing practices and event planning, learning to stay organized and meet deadlines, creative thinking and collaboration with team members, and other various skills.
The primary responsibility of this position is to create visual content (videography and photography) for our social media, website, blog posts, and other marketing materials. Projects include, but are not limited to editing photos and videos, collaborating with the team to create content, and taking photos and videos in the office, around the Grand Rapids area, and at our events, and other various marketing projects.
Candidates with experience using Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere are welcomed, but it is not a requirement. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, resourceful, positive, hardworking, able to work independently, and have strong communication skills.
- Majoring in Photography, Film, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Graphic Design, or something related.
- Must have a working laptop and basic computer knowledge
- Able to work 10+ hours per week on a consistent schedule
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
Learn more and apply here: https://msu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3892740?ref=preview-header-click