- Application Deadline: 01/01/22
- Company: Company 9 LLC
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Company 9 is a leading privately owned outsourced sales and marketing firm, specializing in new customer and talent acquisition. We are outgrowing our walls at a fast rate and looking to expand to 20 locations and markets by the end of 2020.
We are looking for individuals who can see management in their immediate future and who also understand the value in experiencing a training program that hires only from within. We are so confident in our program we are looking for people who have all forms of experience, including none at all. By taking a direct marketing approach, it allows us to truly build relationships with our clients and further our ability to universally approach the business world.
Company 9 is hiring for an entry-level intern in our business leadership department that offers opportunity to move quickly into a management role within our organization. Our entry-level professionals meet directly with our clients to develop relationships, which is key to our growth and expansion as we increase the market share for our clients.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns -Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Must possess a positive attitude and have great organizational, presentation and writing skills -Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
Learn more and apply here: https://app.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2547935?ref=preview-header-click