- Application Deadline: 11/27/20
- Company: NCO Creative, LLC
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia (remote workers allowed)
Job Description: Creative Intern
NCO Creative is seeking a Creative Intern. This remote position is ideal for an organized, creative self-starter. Interns assist with the day to day operations of a DC area art consultancy with a special focus on contemporary Cuban art.
This is a unique opportunity to work directly alongside the owner of the company. The internship provides the opportunity to learn more about the contemporary art market and arts business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and preparing art portfolios and preview documents
- Editing and designing marketing campaigns
- Creating promotional materials (press releases, newsletters, etc.)
- Maintaining client (artist/buyer) networks and contacts
- Tracking artist opportunities (grants, open calls for submissions, etc.)
- Other various administrative and creative tasks
Requirements: Organized, independent, professional, preferred 4-year college degree or currently enrolled college student, advanced writing and research skills, interest in art, marketing, and/or business management.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Spanish a plus.
This is a part-time remote position. 20 hours/week, schedule is flexible.