- Application Deadline: 12/31/20
- Company: ROAM
- Location: Boulder, Colorado (Remote)
ROAM is Adventure + Purpose.
This internship provides a unique opportunity to work on the design and new iteration of our recently launched online learning platform – ROAM Academy. ROAM Academy produces online courses taught by world-class adventurers.
You will gain experience with the following:
- Creating and managing ads and posts for social media channels (mostly Instagram & Facebook)
- Analyzing social media performance metrics
- Keeping up with current trends in social media marketing
- Working for a small, busy start-up company
Please apply if you:
- Are interested in media, travel and adventure
- Have experience with Facebook, Instagram and GoogleAds/AdWords
- Are a self-starter-given the remote nature of this position, it is very important that you are assertive, take initiative and can think through problems independently
- Have a good attitude
- Are a team player
Weekly Schedule: Minimum 15 hours/week. Schedule is flexible.
Location: While ROAM HQ is in Boulder, CO, we are mostly working from home and there for this position is remote. Supervision and team meetings will take place via video calls.
Employment Type: Internship
Pay: Commensurate with experience. College credit possible.
To Apply: Submit a cover letter, your resume & a work sample (writing sample, website, assignment etc.) via Handshake.