- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Company: Equitable
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The CEO Task Force was formed in August 2020 to lead Equitable’s Advancement of Racial Equity. Our goal is to not only make Equitable representative of America today, but also to make sure we have the best talent in the industry and use our diversity to find the best solutions for today’s and tomorrow’s clients.
This intern position will Support the Diversity & Inclusion office and the CEO Taskforce for Advancing Racial Equity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Diversity & Inclusion / CEO Advancement of Racial Equity Taskforce strategy execution
- Support analytics/data-oriented projects
- Support creation of content for internal/external communications (including social media)
- Perform research projects to further our efforts in Diversity & Inclusion
The duration of the internship is 10 weeks with the possibility of full time employment offered after graduation.
- Rising senior in an accredited Bachelor’s degree program (Class of 2022) preferred
- Studying finance, business management, business administration, human resources, organizational development, sociology, international relations, community relations or other related fields of study
- Displaying a passion and interest in the Diversity & Inclusion space
- Internship experience in Human Resources and/or Diversity & Inclusion is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel and Outlook
- Strong analytical / data skills
- Strong proficiency in social media strategy, social media content development, and LinkedIn usage
- Experience with organizing logistics around events and programming
- An understanding of the importance of Diversity & Inclusion in a workplace setting