- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Company: Equitable
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The Sales Training – Design Intern collaborates with the National Training and Development team to develop key training initiatives for a vast audience of financial professionals. A few key projects that the Sales Training Design Intern will be working on are below:
- Collaborate with a wide range of field coaches to design and implement training curriculum for Financial Professionals.
- Assist with design elements for various levels of training – this could include marketing collateral, engaging PowerPoint presentations and eye catching follow up communications.
- Continually brainstorm and leverage modern technology to enhance National Training touchpoints to keep learning alive long after a touchpoint has passed.
The duration of the internship is 10 weeks with the possibility of full time employment offered after graduation.
Interns are able to work remotely from a home office.
- Rising senior in an accredited Bachelor’s degree program (Class of 2022) preferred
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Powerpoint skills
- Flexible/Adaptable – ability to work effectively in a variety of situations and respond to change in a positive manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- High degree of professionalism; inclusive and collaborative work style