- Application Deadline: 1/29/21
- Company: Blue Wire Podcasts
- Location: Los Angeles, California
Blue Wire Overview: As sports media braces for rapid change in the 2020s, Blue Wire has emerged overnight as a sports podcasting publisher poaching market share from slow-moving legacy players. The company monetizes, produces and markets 120+ sports podcasts with popular influencers, journalists, athletes and professional sports franchises. By emphasizing younger regional voices and narrative podcast programming, Blue Wire has differentiated itself and is driving the next generation of sports fans and influencers. This is a *remote* internship for college credit. We are able to work with your school to ensure you’re receiving credit for your work with Blue Wire.
Position Description: The Business Development Intern will have a chance to learn about the sales cycle, partnership development, data + analytics, and other aspects of growing a start-up company. You will work with the Vice President, Business Development across a number of projects and departments.
- Perform research to identify new business opportunities
- Update and organize sales documents and gather documents and data for other internal teams
- Aggregate key data, and assist with analyzing and reporting.
- Work with other departments to support the internal workings of Blue Wire and the Business Development team
- Demonstrated interest in learning about business development and finance
- General knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Some coursework in industrial organization, psychology, business, or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinking and willingness to work with a diverse workforce
Blue Wire is an equal opportunity employer. The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.