- Application Deadline: 9/30/25
- Company: Coding4Youth
- Location: New York City, New York
At Coding4youth.org, we offer a variety of introductory digital art courses in Digital Music, Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Architecture Design etc…to students ages 5-18, both online and offline. Established in 2013, we have attracted thousands of K-12 students from 220+ cities all over America. We hire smart art students who are passionate about digital art and love to share the knowledge with next generation.
This internship will usually start in Spring, Fall or Summer, the length can be anywhere from 6 months to 24 months depending on applicant’s availability.
Our instructors will get the chance to practice their communication skills and learn how to convey abstract concepts in simplified messages. Many Fortune 500 companies test interviewees on this and our record shows that teaching experience will greatly enhance such skills for college students.
If you want to contribute to the digital society for next generation while improving your communication skills, we have a position for you. Training will be provided prior to teaching.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art or architecture related degree
- Individual should have a positive and inquisitive attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Familiar with any of digital art related software/technology such as: Photoshop, 3D modeling, illustrator, video editing, digital music production (Nexus), Adobe Digital Art Suite, Maya, Blender, 3D Max, Digital Painting, Scetch up, Motion Graphics, etc…
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Committed to the goals of the program and approach
- Love and respect for children
- Belief and commitment to Coding4Youth’s mission and values
- Must have a modern person computer PC/Mac with High Speed Internet Connection
- A Web Cam and a microphone will be necessary. Most modern laptops are equipped with such devices
1.Prepare K-12 coding lessons and pass all assigned certifications tests on (Digital Art related software)
2. Conduct online live interactive session at coding4youth.org platform
3. Manage student progress and handling parent/student request
4. Collaborate with back office staffs on curriculum enhancements, homework and project grading
5. Assist students to manage their digital art portfolio by adding new and changeling projects
6. Be trained and supervised by lead instructors (remotely) on coaching and communication skills as well as solving technical challenges