- Application Deadline: 2/26/21
- Company: Frame Change
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Description – Social Media Director
Frame Change is an innovative education services provider designed to transform and support school districts and K-12 education professionals nurturing and educating underserved students. Frame Change leverages proven practitioners with a track record of developing innovative professional development techniques, and data-driven solutions to rapidly impact positive outcomes. Frame Change empowers communities, school districts, administrators, and educators to transform their classrooms, schools, neighborhoods, and the world.
We seek support in executing an innovative social media presence to provide underserved learners with resources needed to be successful in life!
We are hiring for Social Media Director, the intern will be responsible for implementing company social media/marketing strategies to increase company awareness and exposure; develop, manage, analyze, and refine company social media/content strategies; and coordinate content creation with Leadership, Operations, and Marketing teams. This internship will be an opportunity to gain Social media, marketing, and influencer relations experience in a fast-paced, virtual startup environment.
- Enrolled in a higher education program OR a degree in a relative field (communications, public relations, business, etc.) OR comparable experience
- Self-motivated and passionate about social impact
- Excellent written communication
- Collaborating with designers or copywriters to provide attractive and informative campaigns
- Understanding KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Tracking customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
- Edit image and video content for social media use
- Stay current on industry trends and technological developments, sharing this information and best practices to inform team members and evolve the social media strategy
- Knowledgeable of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter, etc.)
- Interested in social media trends
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Energetic and creative
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Understand SEO and web traffic data
- Certification in Google Analytics (desired)
This is an unpaid internship.
Frame Change is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.