Aubrey Whiteside

Full name: Aubrey Whiteside

Hometown: Warren, Michigan

Major and Class Standing: Film Studies, Senior

Social Media Handle: Instagram: @aubs.c

Internship Company/Organization Name: Bambuddha Group

Location of Internship: Remote

Program Type: Global Remote Internship Program

One of the great things about this internship is that I didn’t have much of a daily routine as I was able to work at my own pace so I worked when it was convenient for me. The only time I had a set time to work was when I had my weekly meeting with my supervisor. Since this was a remote international internship, it was a bummer about not being able to interact with my fellow interns and my supervisor in-person.

woman with dark hair and glasses in black shirt
Aubrey Whiteside

I was a marketing intern and my primary roles were to edit videos and design a brochure for an award show that my organization was throwing. Improving my video editing skills was my favorite part about this experience. Also, I learned a lot more about marketing and learned some design skills. This experience also helped me improve my time management skills and networking skills. In the future, I plan to pursue a job that involves video editing.

I obtained this internship through MSU’s Global Remote Internship Program. I utilized MSU’s resume review support to improve my resume. I recommend that everyone take advantage of the resume reviews as it was super helpful!