Location: Sydney, Australia
Program Type: Direct Enroll
USyd offers a premier educational experience in the heart of Sydney at one of the top 50 universities in the world. Please note that Australian borders are currently closed due to Covid-19. We do not yet know if summer programs will be available for Summer 2022.
- The main university campus is located Camperdown, an inner western suburb of Sydney.
- Home to 177 acres (72 hectares) of beautiful scenery, the campus offers state of the art teaching facilities and boasts 6 libraries, historical museums, and 6 schools and faculties.
- The main campus is located a mere 30 minute walk from the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge and a short bus ride from the world-famous Bondi and Manly Beaches.
- The city of Sydney itself is multi-culturally diverse. Here, you will find a wide variety of ethnic grocers, restaurants and events.
- Though the city is very large (5.23 million), in 2019, it was ranked the 5th safest city in the world according to the Economist’s Safe Cities Index.
- The city has a lot to offer including museums, art galleries, music venues, festivals and numerous local events.
The University of Sydney offers two summer sessions:
- Summer A: Late May through Early July
- Summer B: Late June through Late July