- Application Deadline: 8/1/22
- Company: Industry Dive
- Location: District of Colombia, USA (Remote Workers Allowed)
Industry Dive is looking for a graphic design intern to help support our global content marketing studio – studioID – for 10 weeks in the fall of 2022. You will collaborate with designers, illustrators, animators and our content strategists to deliver static and animated infographics, interactives, digital e-books and more. Work with companies like Waze, DirecTV, Square and American Express to develop skills that will translate to any brand studio or digital design agency.
You will report directly to the Art Director and work closely with the design team, content strategists, and project managers to deliver best-in-class designs. You will support the design vision for specific projects and also be a part of the ideation process for additional projects we propose and undertake.
- Design marketing collateral for studioID clients – illustrations, infographics, interactive experiences, webinar decks, playbooks,banner ads, survey reports, etc
- Work closely with the Design Project Manager, Art Director, and Creative Director to design best-in-class marketing collateral that elevates client brands
- Work closely with content strategists to define project goals, deliverables, and timelines from start to finish of each project
- Review and adhere to client brand guidelines with guidance from the Art Director and/or Creative Director
- Present your work to the rest of the design team for critique, and develop design communication skills
What we are looking for:
- Currently pursuing (or previously obtained) a degree in Graphic Design
- Strong command of graphic design principles, such as composition, typography, and photo treatment
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign with an understanding of best design practices and file hygiene
- Ability to help with fast-moving pitch work, ability to think on the spot.
- Ability to work quickly and independently but also as part of a team; can multitask and effectively prioritize, meeting tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn, try new things, and problem-solve
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above, and that’s OK — we still want to hear from you. Industry Dive strives to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment, and applicants who belong to traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. More than 11 million decision-makers across 20 competitive industries rely on its exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 23 publications. Industry Dive was founded in 2012 to provide business leaders with the information they need to move industries forward. Our team of reporters, editors, designers, and marketers delivers insights and programs that spark innovation, fuel growth and shape agendas in every industry we cover.